The T-SPS jacket features an advanced poly-fabric main shell for high levels of tear and abrasion resistance. Featuring air vents, a removable thermal liner and large mesh panels on the chest, back and arms, the T-SPS Air Jacket is ideal for a wide range of weather conditions.
- Constructed from hard wearing 600 Denier polyester with double polyurethane coating for additional protection.
- Large mesh panels on front, back and underarms for optimized levels of airflow.
- 600 Denier polyester internal reinforcement on shoulders and elbows for additional abrasion resistance.
- Hook and loop waist and cuff with YKK zip for a secure closure.
- Low profile collar construction with soft lining for enhanced rider comfort.
- Two front zippered pockets, inner waterproof document pocket and two inner pockets on the liner for safe and secure storage.
- Removable thermal liner allows the rider to adjust the jacket to the weather conditions.
- Upper side vents for optimal airflow.
- Reflective details.
- Level 1 Nucleon Flex Plus armor on shoulder and elbow (EN1621-1:2012)
- A-Class motorcycle riding garment