A sports touring boot that incorporates Alpinestars DRYSTAR® waterproof membrane under its leather and advanced microfiber chassis, the Belize Boot is designed to offer flexibility and comfort on the toughest of trails. Featuring a new lateral ankle closure and an innovative flexi-blade system the low-cut boot features Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber for grip and control on the bike’s footpegs.
- The upper boot surface is constructed from PU coated leather plus heat press texture on higher medial panel for superior grip.
- Front and rear accordion flex bellows constructed from a lightweight microfiber for improved flexibility and comfort.
- Newly developed TPU shinplate and calf plate design offers improved foot support as well as additional impact protection.
- TPU shiftpad made with technical texture for added grip, shiftpad is internally reinforced with advanced poly-foam padding for improved comfort and fit.
- Wide entry aperture for convenience with two lateral buckles (shin plate and instep) for a precise and adjustable closure.
- Inner TPU ankle protectors double density on medial side for protection.
- New lateral ankle closure system includes two polymer buckles. The closure includes a ratchet with memory and a quick release/ locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure; the all buckles are replaceable.
- Bio-mechanical lateral “flexi-blade” system provides excellent front and rear movement while offering support and protection to the ankle.
- Soft poly foam surrounds the ankles and collar offering comfort and shock-absorbing performance.
- DRYSTAR® membrane layer between upper boot surface and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions.
- Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement are layered under the upper boot surface.
- Polypropylene insole with steel shank co-injected for excellent feel and rigid comfort and safety.
- Short calf boot design offers a sporty alternative to the traditional touring high boot design.
- Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber plus injected PU midsole designed for optimal combination of comfort and grip.
- Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top.
- The BELIZE DRYSTAR® Boot is CE certified to CE CERTIFIED EN 13634:2010.