A premium, multi-material adventure touring boot the Corozal Adventure is packed with class-leading protective features, such as an advanced polymer shin-plate and innovative lateral ankle protection with supporting biomechanical link between the upper boot and the lower foot structure. Every component on this boot is designed for weight-saving and performance regardless of the weather or terrain, from the integrated DRYSTAR®
breathable membrane to its advanced oiled leather, microfiber and suede chassis.
- The upper boot surface is constructed from full grain leather plus higher medial panel suede leather for superior grip.
- Front and rear flex bellow made with lightweight microfiber for more durability and abrasion resistance.
- Extended PU coated leather gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry; rear gaiter includes rubber insert for flexibility and comfort.
- TPU shin and calf plate offer support and resistance for impacts.
- Bio-mechanical lateral “flexi-blade” system provides excellent front and rear movement while offering support and protection to the ankle.
- TPU shift pad made with technical texture for added grip plus foam padding on underneath for better comfort.
- Wide entry aperture for convenience with Velcro® upper closure flap to allow broad ranging calf fit adjustment.
- TPU double density ankle disc protectors on medial side for protection.
- New closure system includes two polymer buckles with an innovative closure system. This closure includes a ratchet with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure; all buckles are replaceable.
- Soft foam envelopes the ankles and collar offering comfort and shock-absorbing performance.
- DRYSTAR® membrane layer between upper boot surface and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions.
- Toe box and heel counter reinforcement are layered under the upper boot surface.
- Polypropylene insole with steel shank co-injected for excellent support and safety.
- Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber compound for optimal combination of comfort and grip.
- Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra® lining on top.
- The Corozal Adventure DRYSTAR® Oiled Boot is certified to EN 13634:2010