Purchasing a motorcycle is a large investment and it should always be done through a company you can TRUST. Peace of mind motorcycle ownership is half of the enjoyment of motorcycling. At Fire It Up! we build lasting relationships with customers who know that they can count on us.
At Fire It Up we have developed an initiative which is the first of it’s kind in the industry known as the #TRUST Pack. The #TRUST PACK includes the following:
Guaranteed buy back
Fire It Up will guarantee a ‘Buy Back’ of the purchase price of all road motorcycles as follows:
- First Year of ownership and no more than 6000km’s – 80%
- Second year of ownership and no more than 12000km’s – 70%
Our exclusive #TRUST Service plan.
With Fire It Up! you never have to worry about the rising costs of maintenance, our 2 year/20 000km service plan is included with every motorcycle sold and includes the following:
- All labour costs for scheduled service intervals including major services.
- Full Synthetic Oil and Oil Filter at scheduled service intervals.
- Brake Fluid at scheduled service intervals.
- Coolant at scheduled services.
- Chain maintenance .
- Air Filter service.
- Free Tyre fitment.
- TEXA Diagnostic quality check at all intervals
In order to qualify for the service plan all we ask is that you perform a major service and quality check for R3999 .00 (valued at R5999), which ensures that your new motorcycle is performing at it’s best and feels like new! This major service and quality check includes:
- New full synthetic Oil and Oil filter.
- New brake fluid
- New brake pads if less than 50%
- New Coolant.
- Full tank of fuel.
- Air Filter service.
- Chassis service.
- TEXA Diagnostic quality check.
- Oil sample check.
#TRUST 100 mechanical plan
When purchasing a used motorcycle out of warranty there is always risk of a mechanical or electrical failure. At Fire It Up! our motorcycles are inspected thoroughly but it would be impossible to strip the engine of every motorcycle! To avoid the expense of costly warranties with very little cover, we developed a unique mechanical protection plan which offers up to R100 000 cover on mechanical and electrical failures offering absolute peace of mind. All we ask is that the motorcycle is maintained by ourselves including tyres.
- Wear and Tear items such as fork seals, clutches, wheels bearings, cosmetic wear and tear.
- Stator and rectifiers.
- Failure due to abuse.
- Consequential damage.
- Damage from jump starting the motorcycle.